Monday 25 May 2015

Fitspiration: Motivation Monday

It's monday!!! its time to workout!

Good morning  my beautiful blog visitors.  Hope you all had good weekend? Mine was great :-) ... Thanks for asking LOL.


I didn'T know how missed posting this on the blog?! I posted a collage of progress in weight training on my faceebook account. So it will part of today's motivation.

A'ight, let's get down to business with some little motivation to keep you going.
First left picture - Dec 2014 & the middle and right pictures - May 2015
Yep! the differnce is clear LOL. As I achieved dramatic weight loss, i had some lose skins and my booty sort of went with it. I have been weight training since 2013 but not taken it too serious untill recent. I do alot of weighted squats, Abs(still under construction) arm and leg workouts. I will try time to post my workout regime, though it comes base on my fitness-highness. LOL

so Ladies please stop avoiding weight. Lifting weight won't make you muscular unless you take drugs which I don't advice! Read more about why women should lift here and here





You can't expect to lose the weight you acquired for years in a month. Na ah! HARD WORK + CONSISTENTCY + CONTROL + TIME = RESULTS






Some people  tell me they fear exercising or how don't how to... baby steps! I tell them and work your way up. I couldn't do 10reps of inclined bench sit ups when I started but today I can do 50 non-stop even recently broke my max record to 100reps.

" Slow and steady you pick a pin. Little by little, you fill up a jar..."

I used to recite this peom (quote above) when I was in primary, little did I know it going be a valuable piece of motivation. If I can, you can! Please do yourself. Dont let unsupportive (significant) others bring you down and don't quit!


Have a great day!

Stay safe   Stay Blessed   Stay fit   Stay Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment