Monday 16 October 2017

Hello: Long Time No Post

Long Time, No Post


Hello FLOW readers,

Long time, no blog! Did you miss me? I did…


I know, I know, it’s bad and I am sorry๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™‰.  So much has been happening!
Well, like I mentioned in m-time “about me”, blogging is a part-time.  I ventured into a small scale production of janitorial and laundry cleaning agents plus healthy drinks.  

whatsapp me on 08037228262. *sale in Nigeria only



Non-dairy milk

I have been quite busy researching and improving on this new venture. The latest one I am working on is how make DOG SHAMPOO. The idea came up when I marketed my washing liquid to someone and in the process he inquired about dog shampoo. Yass! When life gives you lemons, grab tequila and salt.

Odour Control

large quantity supply:  10, 20 & 25 litres

So, it’s been work, work, work (in Rihanna’s voice) for the past few months.  What am I trying to say? I am putting blogging on hold. I will try to breeze in when time permits…



Hey now, don’t go away! You can read previous posts.



Love you all xoxo

 

2 comments:

  1. Hey please don't stop i totaly love your blog !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks. I Won't and I will be back bigger and better. Florence ����

      Delete