Tuesday 28 April 2015

Transformation Tuesday: Rhonda Jackson

Rhonda lost 110 pounds


She lost the 55 pounds she gained during pregnancy and an additional 55 pounds on top of that.  Her story should serve as inspiration to anyone who wants to lose lingering baby weight.  Here is what she shared
My name is Rhonda Jackson. I’m 39 years old and 5’4″ tall. I’ve been battling my weight all my life. I had my baby in March 2014. I’d gone from 225 pounds to 280 pounds at delivery. After I had her, I was the same weight when I went for my 6 week check up and I was not happy. I said to myself, I’m not young anymore and I want to live healthy for my baby. So, on May 1st, 2014 I decided that it was now or never.

I started walking 5 miles a day, and in the cold months I hit the gym. I do hour of cardio and a half hour of weights. I also embraced clean eating. No fast, fried or junk foods for me. I enjoy fruits, salads and poultry.

I currently weigh 170 lbs and I’ve actually lost 110lbs since my journey began. May 1st is my One Year Anniversary. This is my journey and it will always be a struggle. I tell people to do what works for you. I had to find what works for me and that’s when I started to see a difference. I hope and try to inspire others on my IG page @MzzJaxonand Facebook. I think it’s working cause I get a lot of inboxes asking how I did it, which makes me feel good. My journey will continue for the rest of my life. I’ve learned that it’s lifestyle change.



Reposted from  black weight loss success



No comments:

Post a Comment