Friday 20 March 2015

How Khloe Kardashian Lost 13kg

Khloe Kardashian is looking hotter than ever! The 29-year-old recently dropped 30 pounds, with her trainer Gunnar Peterson saying that she's been "killing it in the gym." "There are no shortcuts," he told E! Online. "Khloe works hard." According to Peterson, Kardashian has been hitting the gym three or four times a week for strength sessions, boxing circuits, and medicine-ball workouts. Kardashian also maintains a healthy diet, though she admits that she likes to eat: "If I were better with food, I'd probably lose weight faster, but I don't want to. I work out really hard so I can have my champagne and that part of life. I'd rather take longer to lose weight but have fun doing it." Although Kardashian's been outspoken about her weight, she recently opened up about the criticism she's received, telling Cosmopolitan U.K., "I wish I could say I don't care, but of course, comments about my body are going to sting."

Reposted from shape magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment