Tuesday 10 March 2015

Fitterati

It’s time for another inspirational story in picture... Yes you can #TransformationTuesday


Rick Ross Loss. No more making fun of his weight. He chose to lead a healthy life, thumbs up Rick! Hunk loading...





Khloe Kardashian looking trim! Khloe showed off her incredibly toned abs in new pictures she posted days back on her Instagram.  she wrote “My fitness journey will be a life long journey"Yeah! that's the spirit.


Remember Mo'nique from the sitcom The Parkers. She's looking better than ever!
The actress has lost over 36kg pounds and keeping off the weight. She posted pictures of her fitness routine on Twitter to inspire others. "I had to do it for husband and my children and get out of my own way," she said in an interview




I hope you find some inspiration from this, else...




No comments:

Post a Comment