Thursday 26 February 2015

Would you like to know?






What exercise equipment gives the best total-body workout?


Rowing Machines.  They recruit more muscles than most other forms of exercise, providing an intense cardiovascular workout and toning all of the major muscle groups involved. You can buy a rowing machine for your home so you can make use of downtime and get a good workout. Prices range from around $150 to $1000. Check them out online.

What abs EXERCISE Equipment helps relieve back pain?



Hang ups Inversion Table. It’s designed to make it easy to recline in an inverted position by one's ankles. Aside for abdominal exercise, it relieves back pain plus gives a pleasant sense of stretching; tried and tested by me!

For years I have had this back pain at my lower back and sometimes the pain move up and down my spine. This pain was not due to my overweight (then) but began in my University days, when I started putting on high heels. This pain made me had funny gait until last year I start using the machine at the gym. At first, I didn’t really know what its function (I assume it’s for abs), I only started using because I felt challenged by a chubby lady using it. I couldn’t do more than 10 reps no sets (LOL) but as I continued using the equipment I noticed some relief at my back! So my curiosity took me to the internet to know more about Hang ups Inversion Table. As write to you, I can’t remember when last I had the back pain, and yeah! My gait and posture has improved greatly.

So when you see this equipment in the gym, give it a try…
Prices range from around $299 to $4295. Check them out online.

No comments:

Post a Comment