Tuesday 6 October 2015

Another Fat loss #TransformationTuesday



I made a post (read it here) and mentioned my weight gain... Well I have made the fat cry!


Picture speaks louder than scale!!!! Took this pictures (the dress) last week saturday and couldn't help but noticed I've lost the fat gained. My tummy has reduce a little without even doing much of abs engaging exercise ( thanks to slimmer belt **worn only during exercise** and thanks to a dear friend for info too).

"IF YOU ARE PERSISTENT, YOU'LL ACHIEVE IT. IF YOU ARE CONSISTENT, YOU'LL KEEP IT"...OFF!  IF YOU MAKE IT A LIFESTYLE, YOU'LL MAINTAIN IT #ThinSpirationTuesday #Motivaton #FitMom #TeamHourGlass

P.S. watch out tips on pictorial documentation for your journey.

Stay fit !  Stay Fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Love the message. Persistence is key. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete