Friday 28 August 2015

The Hard Truth




Nowadays, some people seem to want it now! Instant! ASAP! Sharp sharp! Well what do you expect? We live in a world of instant gratification. Focus on your ‘why’ and live in your true purpose. Like my hubby used to say “don’t get caught up in what the other person is doing because you just might lose your way”.


I started working out August 2013 weighing 100kg but 4 months in it, no result (Junk + exercise = No results). All I could lose was 1kg (LOL!), it was a little frustrating and even gain more weight. You see, I was at my biggest in 2014 weighing 110kg (if not more) till I stumbled into my now mentors. I dusted myself up and in March 2014, I re-evaluated my lifestyle and started eating healthy. In 3mths plus I saw huge results; ( healthy eating+ exercise = Fantabulous results)

If you can go the natural way, I encourage you to do so. Quick-fix/fad pills can become addicting at times. Your body may benefit from a supplement at first but it will eventually get use to it. You either become dependent, taking that it for no reason or you try to double the doses of it. That's when you putting your health in jeopardy. According to slate.com  those quick-fix pills that claim to supercharge your weight loss are tempting, but there's little evidence that they work.

Losing weight is hard but keeping it off is harder.Thus to maintain weight loss for a long term, make it a top priority in life; make healthy living a lifestyle. #Fitspiration



No comments:

Post a Comment