Wednesday 19 August 2015

Long time No Post!





I know, I know – it's been a while since I have made a post to the blog. Honestly I am on "a lazy" vacation with my family plus I fell ill few days back and have muscle rapture (yeah! I had sneak in some exercise here and there But for now I'm off exercise) which is healing gradually. Thus, I haven’t been writing much on the blog. So my sincere apologies for the inactivity.

I'm still on vacay for few more weeks and hope to have some "free" time to post on the blog. For now, here are some photos of nice view from my vacation country. Can you guess where?  LOL.

That's me and daughter farther In beach





....and the community has free fitness area , Naija take note


Thanks for sticking around! XOXO

Stay safe   Stay blessed   Stay fit   Stay fabulous


No comments:

Post a Comment