Tuesday 7 July 2015

My 100th Post !


You have inspired me, motivated me, supported me and made me proud!!!!!


Florence's Weigh celebrates 100th post! oooh! (in Mordecai and Rigby voice). I can't believe I'm still going. I feel guilty sometimes about not posting consistently but blogging is my part-time job (So no need for guilt, right?). I ventured into blogging seeing that my weight loss has inspired people to take control of their lives and tussle it back from unhealthy lifestyles and to turn to be the change they need.

Thank you all for everything, for liking the posts, participating on daily basis. I appreciate you all!
I feel truly blessed I've got to some of you on personal level.


Florence's Weigh has got the BEST BLOG VISITORS IN THE WORLD!! You make it awesome.


I hope you find something useful, perhaps some motivation/inspiration or simply a kindred spirit. Whatever you grasp from Florence’s Weigh, I hope it helps you in your journey ( that has no end. yep! it should be a lifestyle)

That  said, I'm celebrating by sharing to y'all some workouts on how I achieved such great butt (I'm having lil issue uploading the vid but please, keep checking time to time to see if i sorted it out. thanks)

Much L.O.V.E,


Stay safe    Stay blessed     Stay fit    Stay awesome



No comments:

Post a Comment