Thursday 19 May 2016

Diet vs. Exercise

Throwback Thursday! I started my weight loss journey August 2013 and I was eating anything I wanted
AKA unhealthy diet (eating too much food, wrong food, too many calories, not enough of calories etc.) even gain weight, no fat loss. Frustrating but I didn’t give! I had no clue what is counting and logging calories even healthy eating. Fortunately I was a silent follower of a fitness mentor on Facebook and got educated on the key to a healthy lifestyle… Fast forward March 2014, I started eating healthy as well as regular exercise. Slow and steady little progress turned into great achievements.

moi early this month

Moral of this story is, YOU CAN’T OUT-EXERCISE AN UNHEALTHY DIET   #EatCleanTrainMeanGetLean #TransizeThursday

No comments:

Post a Comment