Wednesday 15 February 2017

2 Years Blogaversary!!!!!

blogaversary-sign 
Celebrating 2 years blog anniversary, yeepee!
I ventured into blogging seeing that my weight loss has inspired lots of people to take control of their lives and wrangle it back from unhealthy lifestyles and to turn to be the change they need.

One day(this day last year),I switched on my laptop, registered a blog address on Blogger, wrote my first post without batting an eyelid and have no much knowledge about blogging. It felt good. REALLY GOOD! A mixed feeling of nervousness and wonderful…probably the one that is very tough to explain in words. 
A big THANK YOU to all my readers and followers who have been reading my blog all this time and those who have recently came on board. God bless you all and keep the Faith! You all mean a lot to me and this blog. 
Read the first inspiring post My Waisted Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment