Friday 11 November 2016

Long Time, No Post

Image result for long time no post

Hi everyone!

I know, I know – it's been a while since I have made a post to the blog. Thank you for all the emails of concern!!
I have been fine.. Just  on  stay-cation well not really... I have issues with my computer ( I'm actually using my mobile device to blog; quite difficult using to type long post :(   ..) Thus, the reason I haven’t been updating the blog. So my sincere apologies for the inactivity and thanks for sticking around.


I will post articles time to time till the PC get fixed. Hope y'all are still on track? If you are not, dust yourself off and get back on the wagon!


Thank you all so much as always for all your support and encouragement; it truly means the world to me and I promise the daily doses of healthy lifestyle will be back soon!

Stay Healthy! Stay Fit! Stay Fabulous! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment